24 To Return With Or Without Kiefer Sutherland
How could Fox pull off a season of “24″ without Kiefer Sutherland? I have no idea and I sure hope they don’t try, but at this point 24′s exec-producer, Howard Gordon, has confirmed the series is back for its eighth “day.”
Says Gordon, “We’re gearing up for a May start date. I’m with the writers now just putting our heads together, coming up with an idea. Unless we fail to come up with an idea that’s satisfactory, you’ll see an eighth season.” Holler!
And if that weren’t exciting enough, Annie Wersching is confirmed to return next season, which might mean some lovin’ for Mr. Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland), except that Gordon also teased a shocking death—could it even be Jack Bauer finally kicking the bucket?
Considering reviews are way back up this season for “24″ I’m not surprised to hear Fox has greenlighted another season already. With a May start on production they could easily have this series ready for a Fall 2009 premiere. Will they break the season up again or wait for a Winter 2010 to launch things off? No clue on my end.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Castle Season 6 New Rick,Kate Possible Engagement Details Dished Out By Alexis Actress
- Beauty And The Beast Season 2 Catherine’s Biological Father To Bring Huge Problems & More
- New Nikita Season 4 Spoiler Teasers Served Up By Producer Craig Silverstein
- Arrow Season 2 Laurel To Acquire New Job And Mysterious New Mission,New Spoiler
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows New Superman Battlefield Flying Action