ABC Released New ‘Once Upon A Time’ Episode 20 Intense Spoilers & Clips
ABC released new ‘Once Upon A Time’ episode 20 intense spoilers & clips. Last night,ABC revealed the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Once Upon A Time” episode 20,and it looks some major stuff is going down as Emma will finally have to face the fairytale music,so to speak,and more. The episode is called, “The Stranger.”
In the new episode 20, August is going to promise to enlighten Emma and take her on a journey that will show her how she can defeat evil Regina, and possibly take custody of Henry for herself. Mary Margaret will finally be returning to work,and Regina will set a plan in motion to seduce David.
Meanwhile,in the fairytale world,the Evil Queen’s curse is about to strike,and Geppetto agrees to a plan that will save Snow White and Prince Charming’s daughter,but with a proviso that could also save his own son.
Emma is seen,finally being forced to believe in the fairytale world,and that she is everyone’s only hope in defeating the curse. Yay! Finally some action is going to go down. Episode 20 airs Sunday,April 29th at 7pm central time on ABC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Survivor Season 30 Definitely Happening And Titled ‘Worlds Apart’
- Survivor 29 Natalie Anderson Won The Whole Show Tonight,November 17th
- New Avengers 2 Maria Hill & Tony Stark Spoiler Teasers Revealed By A Main Castmember
- New Cinderella 2014 International Movie Trailer Released Yesterday
- New Taken 3 Action Filled Movie Clip Released