Actor Michael Clarke Duncan Sadly Died Yesterday Morning
Actor Michael Clarke Duncan sadly died yesterday morning. According to TMZ, 54 year old actor Michael Clarke Duncan sadly past away yesterday morning,September 3rd, after suffering a heart attack a few weeks back. Their sources said, he died pretty suddenly. His fiancee, Omarosa Manigault, was with him in his hospital room in Los Angeles and left for a short period of time. When she returned,he had died.
Omarosa’s mother was reportedly with Michael when he passed away. Michael’s rep said, he never fully recovered from the myocardial infarction he suffered on July 13th. As previously reported, Omarosa found Michael in cardiac arrest and performed CPR on him,allowing her to resuscitate him before calling 911.
Omarosa is grateful for all of the prayers, and asks for privacy at this time. Celebrations of his life, both private and public, will be announced at a later date. Very Sad. He starred in a ton of movies,some of which,included “The Green Mile” and “The Whole Nine Yards.”
He also worked as a bodyguard for celebrities like Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Jamie Foxx, LL Cool J, and Notorious B.I.G. before he got his break. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Jurassic World 3rd Extended TV Spot,Movie Clip Released,New Footage
- New Reign Season 2,Episode 21 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- New Nashville Season 3,Finale Episode 22 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC
- New Criminal Minds Season 11 Still Up In The Air,CBS Hasn’t Decided Yet
- New Law And Order SVU Season 16,Episode 22 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By NBC