AMC Released New ‘Walking Dead’ Episode 11,Season 2 Violent Spoilers & Clips
AMC released new ‘Walking Dead’ episode 11,season 2 violent spoilers & clips. Earlier tonight,AMC revealed the new spoilers and 3 sneak peek clips (below) for the upcoming “Walking Dead” episode 11. The episode is called, “Judge, Jury, Executioner.”
In the next episode, Rick is going to side with Shane,causing Dale to worry that the group is losing its humanity. Carl’s actions will have unintended consequences. Daryl,Rick,and Shane are seen,dragging Randall off to the barn to tie him up. Daryl gets all up in his face too. Shane is seen,contemplating Rick not being the leader anymore,while chatting with Andrea.
Rick is seen,pointing a gun at Randall’s head. Dale tries to stop the madness. Daryl is seen,brutally beating the crap out of Randall in the barn,and pulls a knife out at one point. Dale is spotted having a 1 on 1 talk with Shane about keeping Randall alive. Basically,Shane tells Dale,he’s wrong to let him live,because he might kill somebody. Episode 11 airs Sunday,March 4th at 8pm central time on AMC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman Vs Superman Updated Lexcorp Building Logo Revealed
- New Batman Vs Superman Set Clip Shows LexCorp Helicopter Flying Action
- New Mistresses Season 2,Episode 4 Third Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- New Beauty And The Beast Season 2,Episode 20 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- New American Horror Story Season 4 Angela Basset’s Possible Character Details Dished Out