AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’ renewed for second season
It’s been confirmed that AMC has renewed its newest hit show “The Walking Dead.”
The zombie zombie broke records when it premiered on Halloween night and held steady when the second episode aired Sunday night. The Hollywood Reporter says the show drew 5.3 million viewers for the premiere and saw 4.7 million viewers last night, which is clearly great retention.
“The ‘Dead’ has spread!” said Charlie Collier, President, AMC. “No other cable series has ever attracted as many Adults 18-49 as ‘The Walking Dead.’ This reaffirms viewers’ hunger for premium television on basic cable. We are so proud to be bringing back ‘The Walking Dead’ again, across the globe.”
The second season of the graphic novel-based series will consist of 13 episodes, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Be sure to check out our recap here from last night’s episode.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Fantastic Four 2015 First Teaser Movie Trailer Released Yesterday
- New Criminal Minds Season 10,Episode 14 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Arrow Season 3,Episode 12 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Suits Season 4,Episode 12 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By USA Network
- New Law And Order SVU Season 16,Episode 13 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week