AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’ renewed for second season
It’s been confirmed that AMC has renewed its newest hit show “The Walking Dead.”
The zombie zombie broke records when it premiered on Halloween night and held steady when the second episode aired Sunday night. The Hollywood Reporter says the show drew 5.3 million viewers for the premiere and saw 4.7 million viewers last night, which is clearly great retention.
“The ‘Dead’ has spread!” said Charlie Collier, President, AMC. “No other cable series has ever attracted as many Adults 18-49 as ‘The Walking Dead.’ This reaffirms viewers’ hunger for premium television on basic cable. We are so proud to be bringing back ‘The Walking Dead’ again, across the globe.”
The second season of the graphic novel-based series will consist of 13 episodes, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Be sure to check out our recap here from last night’s episode.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Avengers 2 Movie To Introduce A New Hero Team Of Before The Conclusion,New Details
- New Reign Season 2,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Fourth Movie Trailer Hit The Net
- New Vampire Diaries Season 6,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Criminal Minds Season 10,Episode 6 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net