AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’ renewed for second season
It’s been confirmed that AMC has renewed its newest hit show “The Walking Dead.”
The zombie zombie broke records when it premiered on Halloween night and held steady when the second episode aired Sunday night. The Hollywood Reporter says the show drew 5.3 million viewers for the premiere and saw 4.7 million viewers last night, which is clearly great retention.
“The ’Dead’ has spread!” said Charlie Collier, President, AMC. “No other cable series has ever attracted as many Adults 18-49 as ‘The Walking Dead.’ This reaffirms viewers’ hunger for premium television on basic cable. We are so proud to be bringing back ‘The Walking Dead’ again, across the globe.”
The second season of the graphic novel-based series will consist of 13 episodes, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Be sure to check out our recap here from last night’s episode.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- X Factor 2013 Eliminated Restless Road Tonight,December 12th
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Bringing On New Villain Not In The Books,New Details
- New Batman Vs Superman Movie Bringing On New Mystery Character For Action,New Details
- New Scandal Season 3,Episode 11 Spoilers Delayed Due To Winter Break,New Intel
- New Glee Season 5,Episode 9 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net