American Idol 2012 Eliminated Colton Dixon Tonight In The Finals,Round 7
American Idol 2012 eliminated Colton Dixon tonight in the finals,round 7. Earlier tonight,American Idol 2012 had another shocking moment as I fully expected Elise to hit the trails this week. The show kicked off with a group performance from the final 7 contestants. Then host Ryan Seacrest revealed that Joshua Ledet was safe tonight,and Hollie Cavanagh landed in the bottom three.
After a break,former American Idol,season 8, winner Kris Allen, hit the stage to sing his new song called, “Vision Of Love.” Next, Ryan revealed that country chick Skylar Laine was safe tonight,and Elise Testone landed in the bottom three to lead into another break.
After the break,they showed a little tribute to the late,great,Dick Clark. Next,the hit group LMFAO hit the stage to sing their new song titled, “Sorry For Party Rocking.” Then Ryan revealed that Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez were safe tonight,and Colton Dixon landed in the bottom three. Afterwards,Ryan immediately revealed told Elise that she was safe,revealing that Colton and Hollie were the bottom two this week.
After the final break,Ryan revealed that Colton did,indeed,get the least amount of votes this week,so he humbly accepted his fate,and sang one last song,which was really good. I was almost sure Elise was going home after her flat performance last night. She definitely has 9 lives. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 29 Blood Vs Water Eliminated Dale Wentworth In Episode 6 Tonight,October 29th
- New Batman V Superman Ongoing Filming Details & More Revealed By Director,New Audio
- New Arrow Season 3,Episode 5 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Criminal Minds Season 10,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New American Horror Story Season 4,Episode 5 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FX