American Idol 2012 Ousted Skylar Laine Tonight In Round 9 Of The Finals
American Idol 2012 ousted Skylar Laine tonight in round 9 of the finals. Earlier tonight American Idol 2012 eliminated another hopeful by getting rid of the country singer. The show kicked off with host Ryan Seacrest,revealing that Joshua Ledet was safe this week.
After that, “Coldplay” hit the stage to sing their song titled, “Paradise.” Next, they watched some recap footage from last night’s performances. Then Ryan revealed that Phillip Phillips was safe,and Hollie Cavanagh landed in the bottom two this week.
After the break,2005 American Idol winner Carrie Underwood,hit the stage to sing her song titled, “Blown Away” from her new album with same title. Next,they showed more recap footage,and revealed that Jessica Sanchez was safe,and Skylar Laine landed in the bottom two this week.
After the break,Coldplay,hit the stage,again,to sing their song titled, “Turn The Music Up.” After the final break,Ryan revealed that Skylar did,indeed,receive the least amount of votes this week,so she sang one last song before being shown the door. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 19 Eliminated Randy Couture & Karina Tonight,September 29th
- New Batman V Superman Set,Location & Batsuit Details Revealed By Ben Affleck,New Clip
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Feature Angry Superman Protesters In Action
- New Scorpion Episode 3,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Big Bang Theory Season 8,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS