American Idol 2012 Ousted Skylar Laine Tonight In Round 9 Of The Finals
American Idol 2012 ousted Skylar Laine tonight in round 9 of the finals. Earlier tonight American Idol 2012 eliminated another hopeful by getting rid of the country singer. The show kicked off with host Ryan Seacrest,revealing that Joshua Ledet was safe this week.
After that, “Coldplay” hit the stage to sing their song titled, “Paradise.” Next, they watched some recap footage from last night’s performances. Then Ryan revealed that Phillip Phillips was safe,and Hollie Cavanagh landed in the bottom two this week.
After the break,2005 American Idol winner Carrie Underwood,hit the stage to sing her song titled, “Blown Away” from her new album with same title. Next,they showed more recap footage,and revealed that Jessica Sanchez was safe,and Skylar Laine landed in the bottom two this week.
After the break,Coldplay,hit the stage,again,to sing their song titled, “Turn The Music Up.” After the final break,Ryan revealed that Skylar did,indeed,receive the least amount of votes this week,so she sang one last song before being shown the door. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- American Idol 2014 Eliminated Dexter Roberts Tonight,April 17th
- Batman Vs Superman New Super Hero Suit Photo Details Revealed By Director
- X Men,Days Of Future Past Director Bryan Singer Accused Of Molestation,New Details
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Featurette Clip Released WIth Mystique & Young Xavier
- Vampire Diaries Season 5,Episode 18 Three New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net