American Idol 2012 Phillip Phillips To Go On Idol Tour Despite Serious Kidney Problems
American Idol 2012 Phillip Phillips to go on Idol tour despite serious kidney problems. As previously reported, American Idol champ Phillip Phillips has some serious kidney issues,and needs to have an operation immediately. However, according to a new report from Hollywood Life ,and some other sources, Phillip doesn’t intend to let that stop him from joining the American Idol 2012 tour this summer.
He told HW, “No, no, no. I am excited for the tour” after they asked him if he’ll miss any tour dates. He also told “The Insider” and “Access Hollywood” that he plans to go on the tour. However,he’ll be getting surgery in the next couple of weeks,so we’ll see how that plays out. Hopefully, everything will go off without a hitch.
In related news,2nd place finisher Jessica Sanchez, told the press, she knew Phillip was going to win it all along, because he put in so much hard work, while still dealing with his kidney issues. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Doctor Who Season 8 Totally In The Works,New Spoilers Coming Soon
- New Criminal Minds Season 8,Finale Episodes 23 & 24 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- Miguel Totally Crushed A Girl’s Head At 2013 Billboard Awards Other Night,New Clip
- New Revolution Episode 19,Season 1 Intense Spoilers & Clips Hit The Net
- New True Blood Season 6,Episode 3 New Promo Pic Hit The Net