And now, a series of posters filled with could’ve-beens
I’m not sure what’s going on right now, but there are a ton of movies coming out (all direct-t0-DVD) with a ton of b-listers, or as I like to call them could’ve-beens. And they’re all from the shady-sounding New Films Cinema.
Like the one above, “Dead Awake.” Nick Stahl. He totally could’ve been. Rose McGowan. She kind of was. Amy Smart. Well. Um. Right. Anyway, I don’t know what this movie is about, but it looks like it might be ripping off “Twilight.” At any rate, the font is definitely ripping off “Twilight.”
There you are, Melissa Joan Hart. I was wondering where you were. I’ve missed you. And look! You’re in a movie with Bill Cosby. No? Danny Glover! No? Benson?
Look, it’s Nick Stahl again! But only this time, instead of Rose McGowan, it’s Shannen Doherty! I like this one. It promise to f#%! me up. For life even.
I know it’s hard to knock Tatum O’Neal since she’s an Oscar winner. But she won that when she was a kid. And now she’s doing Lifetime-esque movies with could’ve-been Penelope Ann Miller.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Johnny Depp 4th Lone Ranger Movie Trailer Hit The Net Yesterday
- Robert Pattinson Totally Blindsided Kristen Stewart With Recent Break Up
- Robert Pattinson Left Kristen Stewart Over New Texts From Her Cheating Mate
- New X Men,Wolverine 2 Second Movie Trailer Hit The Net With Unseen Footage
- New Superman,Man Of Steel 4th Movie Trailer Hit The Net With Crazy New Action