Arnold Schwarzenegger Appearance In TERMINATOR SALVATION Fully Explained
Arnold Schwarzenegger is the Terminator. You can’t have a Terminator movie without him, or at least you shouldn’t. As had been repeatedly whispered, everyone expected Arnold to be back in some fashion and now we know how it is being done.
The Governator revealed in a webcast this week that he may appear in the upcoming “Terminator Salvation,” but when he said he didn’t want to act, he left many fans scratching their heads.
A body-cast mold of Schwarzenegger, created when he first appeared as the muscle-ripped cyborg, provided the basis for a digital-effects version of his famous character. The figure appears in “Terminator Salvation” as a living, breathing actor.
Schwarzenegger viewed the resulting footage and gave his go-ahead just in time for McG to include the footage before the helmer completes his cut of the movie.
That’s pretty wild and fits closely with what had been tossed around as an option: a digital overlay of Schwarzenegger on to another actor’s body. I’m anxious to see how well this works out, but it is creepy to think that actors won’t be necessary once they’ve been digitized. Someone should make a crappy 80’s movie out of that idea! Oh wait.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up