Ashlee Simpson-Wentz Moves Into CW’s MELROSE PLACE
Perhaps this will give you a feel of things to come on The CW‘s remake of “Melrose Place.” The next “Melrose Place” resident has been announced. Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, little sis of singer Jessica Simpson, has been tapped to move in:
On the CBS Par-produced “Melrose,” Simpson-Wentz will play Melrose Place’s newest resident, Violet, a bright-eyed but shrewd small-town girl and recent L.A. transplant who has come to town with a secret.
Her character draws parallels to the original series’ blond, budding-Southern-belle starlet, Sandy Harling (Amy Locane).
On the new “Melrose,” Simpson-Wentz joins the previously cast Michael Rady and Katie Cassidy.
Ehh. Tough for me to care too much, but this does seem like a touch of stunt casting. I wonder if her “secret” is that her husband likes wearing her pants. Seriously.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New True Blood Season 6,Episode 3 New Promo Pic Hit The Net
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Clark Kent,Muscle Shirt,Fiery Action
- Dexter Season 8 Debra Wishes She Killed Dexter & More,New Spoiler Clip
- Transformers 4 Movie Bringing On New Asian Actress For Only God Knows What
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows First Look At Clark Kent In Crystal Fortress