Bachelor 2012 Ben Said The Bachelor Was His Worst Experience Ever And Was Miserable
Bachelor 2012 Ben said the Bachelor was his worst experience ever and was miserable. According to recent report from Hollywood Life, Ben is apparently more upset about doing the Bachelor show than we thought. In fact, it was the most miserable and worst thing he’s ever gone through in his entire life!
Sources for radaronline told them, “Ben was talking to the producers of The Bachelor, and when they asked him if he would do the show again, he said, No way! This was the worst experience of my life.” They went on to reveal that Ben was completely miserable at the special “Women tell all” episode that’s due to air this Monday,March 5th. Also, “everyone could see that he wasn’t happy.”
Courtney was also very upset to be there,because the women kept picking on her for being such an evil bitch on the show. During the taping,Courtney was “complaining and moaning, Can we stop this now? A producer had to remind her, You’re doing this for you and Ben.
She agreed but was rolling her eyes the whole time; basically she just couldn’t wait to get out of there.” Wow, I can’t wait to see this episode. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Bachelor In Paradise Eliminated Kalon,Marquel,Lucy & Clare Quit In Episode 5 Tonight,August 26th
- New Bachelor In Paradise Episode 6,Season 1 Spoilers Hit The Net
- New Avengers 2 Hulkbuster Spoiler Teasers Revealed By The Director & Producer
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Feature Gotham City Jail Action
- New Batman V Superman Set Clip Shows Henry Cavill,Amy Adams Ice Bucket Challenge Action