Bachelorette 2012 Emily Got Lots Of Plastic Surgery Done & Teeth Veneers, The Whole Works
Bachelorette 2012 Emily got lots of plastic surgery done & teeth veneers, the whole works. According to a new report from Hollywood Life, the beautiful,current, Bachelorette Emily Maynard ,reportedly, had quite a bit of plastic surgery work done to get her stunning looks. However, there’s a pretty sad story behind it that makes me sorta feel for her.
Their sources claim, she got a boob job, a nose job, and even received teeth veneers. It all went down way back in the day, way before her ABC fame. They went on to explain that Emily had it tough in high school ,which led to the surgeries. She developed aesthetic insecurities during high school when she came down with Bell’s palsy,and it left half of her face paralyzed for months.
Emily was tormented in school,which led her down the road to all the plastic surgery. So yeah, poor Emily. They did a good job,though,so good for her, I guess. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Walking Dead Season 4 Bringing On New Regular Character With Major Issues,New Spoiler
- Walking Dead Season 4 Tyreese, Sasha,& Beth Getting Additional Screentime As Regulars
- New Game Of Thrones Season 3,Episode 9 Intense Spoilers & Clips Hit The Net
- Celebrity Apprentice 2013 Trace Adkins Won The Whole Show Tonight
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Pic Shows New Smallville Concept Art Action