Bachelorette 2012 Emily Maynard Confirmed To Be Engaged To Jef Holm
Bachelorette 2012 Emily Maynard confirmed to be engaged to Jef Holm. Finally, Reality Steve has come through for us again,and revealed who current ABC Bachelorette 2012, Emily Maynard, picked to be her husband. He said, Emily and bachelor Jef Holm got engaged while in Curacao.
However, he doesn’t know who comes in third or second,just that Emily ends up,picking Jef Holm, who we had suspected all along. As previously reported, those who knew about Jef,said he may not be the guy Emily thinks he is,and is actually a heavy partier. Sources also claimed, he just went on the show to promote his business.
I have a tendency to believe the partying aspect,because on the recent hometowns show,Jef’s brother even said that Emily isn’t the type of girl he usually goes for,meaning with a kid and all. Jef,of course, replied with the fact that Emily is so special,wonderful,and all that kinda stuff. So, we’ll see. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Story Plot Spoilers Revealed By Producer Deborah Snyder
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Double Flipping Off Pap Cams Again Over Robert Pattinson Break Up
- Amanda Bynes Totally Arrested For Marijuana Possession & Evidence Tossing Last Night
- New Hunger Games 2,Catching Fire Spoiler Teasers Dished By Jennifer Lawrence,Director & More
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Set Pic Shows First Look Mystique AKA Jennifer Lawrence