Bachelorette 2012 Emily Maynard To Possibly Reunite With Her Ex Brad Womack
Bachelorette 2012 Emily Maynard to possibly reunite with her ex Brad Womack. According to a new report from Hollywood Life and their sources, ABC is plotting to reunite current Bachelorette 2012 Emily Maynard with her ex-boyfriend Brad Womack in the live finale show.
They say, this so-called reunion is being aimed as a heart-to-heart where Brad will apologize for his mistakes with Emily! WTF? Lol! That’s the craziest thing I’ve heard thus far. However, their insider claim, “Emily’s hoping the reunion doesn’t happen. She really has no interest in seeing Brad.
As far as she’s concerned, that relationship was over for a long time, and she just wants to move on to the next chapter of her life and focus on her relationship with her fiancé.” Now, that definitely makes a little more sense.
In related news, it’s recently been revealed that Emily is actually engaged to bachelor Jef Holm,so we’ll see what becomes of that,I guess. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Vampire Diaries Season 5 Katherine & Elena Fun Spoiler Teasers Dished Out
- Vampire Diaries Season 5 Jeremy’s Resurrection To Cause A Few Problems For Him & More
- Nashville Season 2 Peggy To Get More Screentime As Possible New Regular,New Spoiler
- New Law And Order SVU Season 15 Totally In The Works,New Spoilers On The Way
- New Johnny Depp 4th Lone Ranger Movie Trailer Hit The Net Yesterday