Bachelorette 2012 Ep 11 Spoilers: Emily Breaks Down,Gets Rejected,Picks Jef Holm & More
Emily breaks down,gets rejected,picks Jef Holm & more in ABC’s “The Bachelorette 2012″ episode 11,and things get pretty emotional and intense. We’ve also got a promo clip (below) for you guys. There’s a report floating around,claiming Emily gets dumped by Arie when she tries to pick him first over Jef. Then Jef swoops in to propose,and she accepts. We’re not sure if the part about Arie dumping her is true, but Reality Steve definitely confirmed that she did get engaged to Jef Holm.
In the new clip, we see Emily crying her eyes out,a lot, as she appears to be having trouble deciding which guy to pick. It also shows more romantic moments between Emily ,Jef,and Arie.
They don’t reveal the potential drama that we discussed earlier,which means, they’re either saving it,or it just didn’t happen. Either way,we’ll find out this Sunday night,July 22nd at 7pm central time on ABC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Supernatural Season 9 First Official Promo Pics To Be Released Soon
- Vampire Diaries Spin Off ‘Originals’ New Set Photo Shows Vamp Rebekah In Focused Action
- New Mistresses Episode 4,Season 1 Intense Spoilers & Clips Hit The Net
- New Teen Wolf Season 3,Episode 4 Intense Spoilers & Clips Hit The Net
- New Bachelorette 2013,Episode 5 Spoilers & Clips Hit The Net