Bachelorette 2012 Ep 7 Spoilers: Emily Dumps Doug & John In Prague & More
Emily dumps Doug & John in Prague & more in Bachelorette 2012 episode 7. Thanks to Reality Steve,we’ve got the 411 on this future episode 7,and it looks like Doug and John will get the “cut off” in Prague,and more.
First off, everyone goes to Prague, Czech Republic,but they definitely don’t all return. Arie gets a 1 on 1 date with Emily,and he ends up with his tongue down her throat, again, at the Charles Bridge.
Next, Emily takes John Wolfner out for a 1 on 1 date,and ended up, painting at the Lennon Wall. Then Emily takes Doug Clerget, Sean Lowe, Chris Bukowski out for a 3 on 1 date to the medieval castle. And this is where Doug meets his elimination fate, while Sean Lowe gets an early rose from Emily. Poor Doug.
Next, Emily takes Jef Holm out on another 1 on 1 date, where they end up, kissing and rolling around on the floor. So, it sounds like that went well to say the least. Finally, at the rose ceremony, Emily lets John Wolfner know that he can join Doug on that exit ride home.
Also,the promo (below) makes it look like some more drama goes down with Arie and Chris,but they stick around, so I guess it wasn’t too bad, or bad enough. Episode 7 airs Monday, June 25th at 7pm central time on ABC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Story Plot Spoilers Revealed By Producer Deborah Snyder
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Double Flipping Off Pap Cams Again Over Robert Pattinson Break Up
- Amanda Bynes Totally Arrested For Marijuana Possession & Evidence Tossing Last Night
- New Hunger Games 2,Catching Fire Spoiler Teasers Dished By Jennifer Lawrence,Director & More
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Set Pic Shows First Look Mystique AKA Jennifer Lawrence