Bachelorette 2012 Ep 8 Spoilers: Emily Dumps Chris, Cries A Lot & More
Emily dumps Chris, cries a lot & more in ABC’s “Bachelorette 2012″ episode 8,and things look pretty dramatic as we also have a promo clip (below) to go along with this,and it shows Emily,pouting up a storm about not wanting to hurt anyone. Thanks to Reality Steve, we know who she hurts,and more.
The new episode 7, kicks off with Emily visiting Chris in his hometown of Chicago,Ill. At one point, they’re spotted in front of the Wrigley Building. Next, Emily goes to St. George, Utah to visit Jef Holm . They end up having dinner at his ranch, which is nicknamed the “Holmstead.” His parents don’t show up because they’re mission presidents for the Mormon Church,and live in Columbia, SC. However, Emily will get to meet all of his brothers and sisters.
After that, Emily heads to the desert Scottsdale, AZ to visit Arie. He takes her to his cart shop,and also took her to test drive his two-seater go kart. To round out the dates, Emily headed off to Dallas,TX to visit Sean Lowe. She had a family dinner with Sean’s niece and nephew.
Finally, the rose ceremony takes place,and Emily kicks Chris Bukowski to the sidelines,and takes off with her final three dudes. Episode 8 airs Monday,July 2nd at 7pm central time on ABC. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- NCIS Season 11 Spoilers: Intense Investigator Richard Parsons Returning In Ep 1 & More
- New Game Of Thrones Season 3,Finale Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed
- New Star Trek 3 Is Happening With Possible 2016 Release Date Plus New Spoilers
- New Star Trek 2,Into Darkness Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Twists & More
- New NCIS Season 11 Tons Of New Spoilers Dished By Producer Gary Glasberg