‘Barbie’ movie deal struck
Universal Studios has made a deal with Mattel to make a live-action Barbie movie.
The movie will apparently be 15 hours long so it can cover Barbie’s periods as a nurse, a teacher, an astronaut, a rocker and President of the United States. It will also finally expose the sexuality of Barbie’s ex Ken. It will star a newcomer who has no nipples, an impossibly tiny waist and no joints.
I’m kidding. Not about the movie, just my description of it.
“Barbie is the most famous doll in history, a unique cultural icon in the world of brands,” Universal Pictures chairman Marc Shmuger told Variety. “So many representations of Barbie frequent pop culture, but never before has she been brought to life in a motion picture.”
There you have it. Let the casting rumors begin!Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- The Voice Season 4 Danielle Bradbery Won The Whole Show Tonight
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Faora,Superman Wicked Fight Scene Clip Hit The Net
- New Jurassic Park 4 Movie Confirmed To Be Released In 2015 And In 3D
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Drinking And Jumping On Top Of Bars Other Night In Tennessee
- Robert Pattinson Spotted Hardcore Kissing A New Girl In New Dior Fragrance Ad,New Pic