‘Barbie’ movie deal struck
Universal Studios has made a deal with Mattel to make a live-action Barbie movie.
The movie will apparently be 15 hours long so it can cover Barbie’s periods as a nurse, a teacher, an astronaut, a rocker and President of the United States. It will also finally expose the sexuality of Barbie’s ex Ken. It will star a newcomer who has no nipples, an impossibly tiny waist and no joints.
I’m kidding. Not about the movie, just my description of it.
“Barbie is the most famous doll in history, a unique cultural icon in the world of brands,” Universal Pictures chairman Marc Shmuger told Variety. “So many representations of Barbie frequent pop culture, but never before has she been brought to life in a motion picture.”
There you have it. Let the casting rumors begin!Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up