Batman Vs Superman Ben Affleck Getting Great Support From Dark Knight Rises Star
Batman Vs Superman Ben Affleck getting great support from Dark Knight Rises star. Recently, “Batman 3: Dark Knight Rises,” John “Robin” Blake star, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, showed up on the David Letterman show, and talked about the new Batman vs. Superman film at one point. He explained that he has nothing to do with it, and also showed great support for Ben Affleck taking over the Batman character (video below).
Joseph stated: “Well, I think these new movies aren’t necessarily…I don’t know first of all. I haven’t read any of the new movies. I’m not involved in them at all. But I don’t know if they are so much a continuation of the Christopher Nolan Batman. I don’t think they’re really very connected. At least, I don’t…I actually don’t know.”
From there, he said a few words about Ben Affleck,taking over the Batman character, stating, “I think he’s going to be really good.” Check it out,below. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 23 Jason Case & Amy Diaz Won The Entire Show In Finale Episode Tonight
- Once Upon A Time Season 3 New Big Bad Villain To Arrive For 2nd Half,New Spoiler
- Good Wife Season 5 New Major Prosecutor Arriving To Befriend Alicia & More,New Spoiler
- New NCIS Season 11,Episode 10 Extended Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Batman Vs Superman Details Served Up By Ben Affleck AKA Batman