Big Bang Theory Kaley Cuoco Officially Got Married To Ryan Sweeting Other Day
Big Bang Theory Kaley Cuoco officially got married to Ryan Sweeting other day. According to People.com, Big Bang Theory main sexy starlet, Kaley Cuoco, is officially off the market, now, as she married her tennis pro boyfriend, Ryan Sweeting, this past Thursday,December 31st in a fire-and-ice-themed wedding.
Later on, Kaley hit up her official Instagram account to post a pic of them kissing it up at their wedding extravaganza. Kaley (26) wore a beautiful, pink Vera Wang gown, and she captioned the photo with : “Yep #thesweetings.” They got married at Hummingbird Nest Ranch in Santa Susana, Calif., in front of about 150 guests. Kaley said, “I do” in a petal pink strapless tulle ball gown with sweetheart neckline, hand gathering detailed bodice ,and hand appliqué Chantilly lace accents. After the ceremony, she changed into a short red dress.
Kaley and Ryan had only been dating for about 6 months. However, Kaley had the following to say about their relationship: “I know that it seems a little crazy on paper but it works for us. From day one, I just knew immediately and it’s been magic.” Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Teen Wolf Season 4,Finale Episode 12 Additional Spoilers Dished Out By MTV
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Show More Lex Luthor Cover Up Action In Detroit
- New NCIS Los Angeles Season 6,Ep 1 Spoiler Pic Features Callen,Sam Deep Trouble Action
- New Big Bang Theory Season 8,Episodes 1 & 2 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Teen Wolf Season 4,Finale Episode 12 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net