Big Bang Theory Kaley Cuoco Officially Got Married To Ryan Sweeting Other Day
Big Bang Theory Kaley Cuoco officially got married to Ryan Sweeting other day. According to People.com, Big Bang Theory main sexy starlet, Kaley Cuoco, is officially off the market, now, as she married her tennis pro boyfriend, Ryan Sweeting, this past Thursday,December 31st in a fire-and-ice-themed wedding.
Later on, Kaley hit up her official Instagram account to post a pic of them kissing it up at their wedding extravaganza. Kaley (26) wore a beautiful, pink Vera Wang gown, and she captioned the photo with : “Yep #thesweetings.” They got married at Hummingbird Nest Ranch in Santa Susana, Calif., in front of about 150 guests. Kaley said, “I do” in a petal pink strapless tulle ball gown with sweetheart neckline, hand gathering detailed bodice ,and hand appliqué Chantilly lace accents. After the ceremony, she changed into a short red dress.
Kaley and Ryan had only been dating for about 6 months. However, Kaley had the following to say about their relationship: “I know that it seems a little crazy on paper but it works for us. From day one, I just knew immediately and it’s been magic.” Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Prometheus 2 Movie To Feature New Form Of Alien,New Spoiler
- New Pitch Perfect 2 First Movie Trailer Released Today
- Elementary Season 3,Episode 5 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Reign Season 2,Episode 9 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Vampire Diaries Season 6,Episode 9 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW