Big Brother 14 Dan & Danielle Put Up For Eviction Today For Week 7
Big Brother 14 Dan & Danielle put up for eviction today for week 7. According to Big Brother Network and the live feeds, the eviction nomination ceremony went down for Big Brother season 14 earlier today,and reigning HoH Frank decided to go ahead and nominate Dan and Danielle for eviction this week.
I believe his target is Dan as he was seen,talking about it all night with Britney last night. I was hoping he’d put up Dan and Shane. However, he’s trying to work with Britney so it doesn’t look like that will happen because Shane is Britney’s main dude at the moment. With all that said, I still hold out hope that he may try to backdoor Shane since he’s the only other one that can win anything.
If not, his target better be Dan or else this will totally be a wasted HoH. The POV competition goes down tomorrow afternoon, so stay tuned or get the 24 hour live feeds by Clicking Here. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Star Trek 2,Into Darkness Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Twists & More
- New NCIS Season 11 Tons Of New Spoilers Dished By Producer Gary Glasberg
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Banner Shows Zod Intense Flying Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net With More Unseen Footage
- New Nashville Finale Episode 21 To Deliver Lots Of Blood & Shock,New Spoiler