Big Brother 14 Dan Won Part 1 Of Final HoH Competition Tonight For Week 10
Big Brother 14 Dan won part 1 of final HoH competition tonight for week 10. According to Big Brother Network and the live feeds, Big Brother season 14 ,kicked off the the first part of the final,3-part,HoH competition. It was an endurance comp that lasted just under an hour. Here’s what went down. The houseguests had to hang on for dear life while being swung around on a rope,and slammed up against a wall.
Ian fell off first at the 8:48pm mark. Then Danielle finally dropped off at the 9:24pm mark,allowing Dan to win part 1. Now, Ian will face Danielle in part 2. Whoever wins that, will face Dan in part 3 to decide who the final HoH will be. We’re pretty sure that will all go down on Sunday’s show.
Then they’ll wrap things up with the finale on Wednesday night. However,it could play out different. We’ll see. Right now,Danielle is balling her eyes out on the live feeds over Shane’s eviction. Stay tuned,or get the 24 hour live feeds by Clicking Here. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- True Blood Season 6 Bill To Cause More Disasters,Scares Jessica & More,New Spoilers
- New Teen Wolf Season 3,Episode 4 Second Promo Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- Arrow Season 2 To Bring On Even More Familiar Comic Book Characters Than Arrow
- New Pretty Little Lairs Season 4,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC Family
- New Pretty Little Liars Season 4,Episode 3 Wild Spoilers & Clips Hit The Net