Big Brother 14 Danielle Pulled Out HOH Win For Week 4 Last Night
Big Brother 14 Danielle pulled out HOH win for week 4 last night. As previously reported, the new HOH competition for the new week 4,was an endurance competition called “Walk the Plank,” and lasted well past the televised show that aired last night. Now,thanks to Big Brother Network and the live feeds, we know that the winner is the Southern Bell Danielle. Also, the coaches entered the game as regular players,so everyone competed.
The contest lasted for three hours,and involved all the houseguests, perched on small ledges as the wall tilted forward and back. The last houseguest standing, became the new HoH. Mike Boogie was the first one to drop. Then Jenn dropped down right after him.
Next,Joe dropped,so three houeseguests dropped close to the first hour mark. At the 1 hour and 42 minute mark, Ashley,all of a sudden,dropped off. Shortly afterwards, Dan dropped off. At the 2 hour and 6 minute mark, Frank dropped off. At the 2 hour and 35 minute mark, Shane and Wil agreed to drop together. Shortly after that, Janelle dropped off.
Ian dropped off at the 2 hour and 58 minute mark. Right after that, Britney finally threw the competition to Danielle. I kinda wish Britney had of won it,but oh well. It should be interesting from here on out. Stay tuned,or get the live feeds.Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New True Blood Season 6,Episode 3 New Promo Pic Hit The Net
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Clark Kent,Muscle Shirt,Fiery Action
- Dexter Season 8 Debra Wishes She Killed Dexter & More,New Spoiler Clip
- Transformers 4 Movie Bringing On New Asian Actress For Only God Knows What
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows First Look At Clark Kent In Crystal Fortress