Big Brother 14 Shane Won POV Again Yesterday, Week 2 To Save Himself From Eviction
Big Brother 14 Shane won POV again yesterday, week 2 to save himself from eviction. According to a new report from Big Brother Network and the live feeds, Shane won the Big Brother 14 POV again for the 2nd week in a row yesterday. This time,it saved him from a possible eviction since he was on the chopping block with Jojo this week.
It’s also reported that Frank is planning on replacing Shane with Danielle. Then target her for elimination,so they can go ahead and get rid of Dan’s team. Poor Dan. Frank,JoJo, Shane, Wil, Ashley, and Ian played in the POV comp. Joe was picked to host the POV competition.
The Veto Ceremony is expected to go down this Monday,and we’re sure Shane will save himself,so it looks like Danielle could be hitting the road this week. We’ll see. Stay tuned,or get the live feeds.Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Vampire Diaries Season 5 Katherine & Elena Fun Spoiler Teasers Dished Out
- Vampire Diaries Season 5 Jeremy’s Resurrection To Cause A Few Problems For Him & More
- Nashville Season 2 Peggy To Get More Screentime As Possible New Regular,New Spoiler
- New Law And Order SVU Season 15 Totally In The Works,New Spoilers On The Way
- New Johnny Depp 4th Lone Ranger Movie Trailer Hit The Net Yesterday