Big Brother 15 Kaitlin Barnaby Won POV Yesterday For Week 3
Big Brother 15 Kaitlin Barnaby won POV yesterday for week 3. According to Big Brother Network and the live feeds, the POV competition for Big Brother season 15,week 3, took place yesterday,July 13th, and currently nominated contestant, Kaitlin Barnaby, pulled out the victory.
So, we’ll most assuredly see Kaitlin pull herself off the chopping block this Monday,and when she does, Helen will likely move forward with her plans to backdoor Jeremy. Aaryn,Kaitlin,Helen, Spencer, GinaMarie,and Candice were the ones who played for the POV. As previously reported, Spencer was the 3rd nominated person for eviction by Elissa the MVP.
So, as it stands ,Aaryn,Kaitlin,and Spencer or on the chopping block. The POV ceremony will most-likely go down this Monday,July 15th. Also, there was news that Kaitlin was threatening not to use the POV on herself to save Jeremy. But then crazy Amanda told her,she would be voted out if she didn’t use the POV to save herself,and that seemed to work. So, stay tuned,or get the Big Brother 24 hour live feeds by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- X Factor 2013 Eliminated Ellona Santiago & Rion Paige Tonight,December 5th
- New Fast And Furious 7 Movie Shut Down Indefinitely Due To Paul Walker Death
- New Fast And Furious Paul Walker Tribute Clip Hit The Net From Universal Pictures
- New Amazing Spider Man 2 First Teaser Movie Trailer Hit The Net Today
- Scandal Season 3,Episode 9 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net