Big Brother 15 Kaitlin Barnaby Won POV Yesterday For Week 3
Big Brother 15 Kaitlin Barnaby won POV yesterday for week 3. According to Big Brother Network and the live feeds, the POV competition for Big Brother season 15,week 3, took place yesterday,July 13th, and currently nominated contestant, Kaitlin Barnaby, pulled out the victory.
So, we’ll most assuredly see Kaitlin pull herself off the chopping block this Monday,and when she does, Helen will likely move forward with her plans to backdoor Jeremy. Aaryn,Kaitlin,Helen, Spencer, GinaMarie,and Candice were the ones who played for the POV. As previously reported, Spencer was the 3rd nominated person for eviction by Elissa the MVP.
So, as it stands ,Aaryn,Kaitlin,and Spencer or on the chopping block. The POV ceremony will most-likely go down this Monday,July 15th. Also, there was news that Kaitlin was threatening not to use the POV on herself to save Jeremy. But then crazy Amanda told her,she would be voted out if she didn’t use the POV to save herself,and that seemed to work. So, stay tuned,or get the Big Brother 24 hour live feeds by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 20 Eliminated Patti LaBelle & Artem Chigvintsev Tonight,April 20th
- New Castle Season 7,Episode 21 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC
- New NCIS Los Angeles Season 6,Episode 22 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CBS
- New Scorpion Season 2 Definitely In The Works,New Spoilers Are On The Way
- New Originals Season 2,Episode 20 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CW