Boardwalk Empire Season 4 Definitely Coming And New Spoilers Already Revealed
Boardwalk Empire Season 4 definitely coming and new spoilers already revealed. Recently,TV Line,chatted it up with Boardwalk Empire’s show runner Terence Winter,and he dropped a few,new,spoiler teasers that we can expect to see in the upcoming season 4.
Terence kicked off the season 4 spoiler fest by revealing that Gillian did not die from the injection,and is officially not dead. After that, he couldn’t really reveal where Richard and Julia’s storyline is headed,but did promise that they will still be on the show in season 4.
Next, he revealed that “there will be new challenges and new conflicts for Nucky. You don’t want to repeat yourself. It’s not just going to be the “Villain Of the Year.” That said, certainly, the essence of drama is conflict and it’s not going to be easy being Nucky Thompson.”
He also confirmed that Kelly Macdonald is still a part of the show. He thinks Nucky has finally learned his lesson,and now knows “he can’t be the glad-handing public figure anymore. He’s got to go underground. He’s got to keep his distance.” Lastly, Terence revealed that the Nucky and Eli relationship has been rehabilitated as much as it can be at this point ,given their past history. Stay tuned. Season 4 makes it’s debut in September 2013. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Fast And Furious 7 Superbowl 2015 Teaser Movie Clip Released
- New Two And a Half Men Season 12,Episode 13 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Reign Season 2,Episode 13 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 11,Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC
- New The 100 Season 2,Episode 11 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net