Boardwalk Empire Season 4 Spoilers: Seven New Characters Arriving & More
Seven new characters arriving & more in this new Boardwalk Empire season 4 spoiler tease. Recently, Spoiler TV,dropped a couple new spoiler teasers for the upcoming Boardwalk Empire season 4. It turns out that the crew is currently casting 7 new characters to hop aboard.
To start off with, Al Capone’s brothers, Frank (Al’s older brother) and Ralph (Al’s younger brother) are going to show up. Then they’re bringing on 2 characters from Florida. One of them is an Italian-American gangster named Santo Trafficante. The other one is a ruthless land baron named August Tucker.
Next, we have Calypso Pete, who is an African-American gangster from Harlem. Sally Wheet, who is a white woman,will show up to run an Atlantic City speakeasy. Myriam Polk, an African-American blues singer, will be arriving. A new federal agent named Knox will arrive. Then last,but not least,character Michael McHugh will be a sexy college freshman from Atlantic City. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 26 Eliminated Aly Dudek & Steve Langton Tonight,April 17th
- New Grimm Season 4,Episode 19 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- New Blue Bloods Season 5,Episode 21 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- New Hawaii Five O Season 5,Episode 22 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- New Hawaii Five O Season 5,Episode 22 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CBS