Boardwalk Empire Season 4 Spoilers: Seven New Characters Arriving & More
Seven new characters arriving & more in this new Boardwalk Empire season 4 spoiler tease. Recently, Spoiler TV,dropped a couple new spoiler teasers for the upcoming Boardwalk Empire season 4. It turns out that the crew is currently casting 7 new characters to hop aboard.
To start off with, Al Capone’s brothers, Frank (Al’s older brother) and Ralph (Al’s younger brother) are going to show up. Then they’re bringing on 2 characters from Florida. One of them is an Italian-American gangster named Santo Trafficante. The other one is a ruthless land baron named August Tucker.
Next, we have Calypso Pete, who is an African-American gangster from Harlem. Sally Wheet, who is a white woman,will show up to run an Atlantic City speakeasy. Myriam Polk, an African-American blues singer, will be arriving. A new federal agent named Knox will arrive. Then last,but not least,character Michael McHugh will be a sexy college freshman from Atlantic City. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Avengers 2 Movie To Introduce A New Hero Team Of Before The Conclusion,New Details
- New Reign Season 2,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Fourth Movie Trailer Hit The Net
- New Vampire Diaries Season 6,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Criminal Minds Season 10,Episode 6 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net