John Hughes dead at 59
Filmmaker John Hughes, famous for the 1980s “Brat Pack” movies, has died of a heart attack. He was 59.
TMZ reports that Hughes died during a walk in New York City, where he was visiting family.
Hughes was responsible for some of the greatest movies of the ’80s including “Sixteen Candles,” “The Breakfast Club,” “Planes, Trains and Automobiles” and “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.”
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed