John Hughes dead at 59
Filmmaker John Hughes, famous for the 1980s “Brat Pack” movies, has died of a heart attack. He was 59.
TMZ reports that Hughes died during a walk in New York City, where he was visiting family.
Hughes was responsible for some of the greatest movies of the ’80s including “Sixteen Candles,” “The Breakfast Club,” “Planes, Trains and Automobiles” and “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.”
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- True Blood Season 6 Bill To Cause More Disasters,Scares Jessica & More,New Spoilers
- New Teen Wolf Season 3,Episode 4 Second Promo Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- Arrow Season 2 To Bring On Even More Familiar Comic Book Characters Than Arrow
- New Pretty Little Lairs Season 4,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC Family
- New Pretty Little Liars Season 4,Episode 3 Wild Spoilers & Clips Hit The Net