Brittany Murphy’s husband doesn’t want an autopsy
TMZ is reporting that following today’s death of actress Brittany Murphy, her husband Simon Monjack has apparently opposed an autopsy on his wife by the Los Angeles County Cororner’s office.
Blogs, of course, are starting to speculate on Monjack’s involvment in the actress’ death. There has been no word on the cause of death, other than cardiac arrest. Who knows if Monjack is in any way responsible for Murphy’s death, but denying an autopsy is a sure-fire way to draw suspicion on yourself.
TMZ also says Brittany’s mother found her dead in the shower this morning. Paramedics weren’t able to revivie her.
Murphy, who used to date Ashton Kutcher, was known for her roles in “Clueless,” “8 Mile,” “Just Married,” “Freeway” and “Drop Dead Gorgeous.” She was 32.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed