Brittany Murphy’s Husband Found Dead
Actress Brittany Murphy‘s husband was found dead in his Hollywood Hills home this Sunday evening, The LA Times is reporting, of causes that have yet to be determined.
Screenwriter Simon Monjack, husband of the late actress Brittany Murphy, was found dead in his home on Sunday evening, after the LA Fire Department responded to a 911 call for “unspecified medical aid request.” This is only five months after Brittany‘s death.
Simon Monjack and Brittany Murphy
Brittany Murphy was also found dead in her home on December 20, 2009. It was not until February that her death was ruled as an accident after she went into cardiac arrest. Murphy died of “pneumonia complicated by an iron deficiency, anemia and multiple drug intoxication.” At one point it was even speculated that Monjack may have had something to do with Murphy‘s death, until it was deemed an accident.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New 2017 Wonder Woman First Movie Trailer Released Other Day
- New Suicide Squad 5th Movie Trailer Released Other Day,New Footage
- New Suicide Squad ‘Puppet Masters’ Movie Clip Released
- New Star Trek 3 Beyond Fourth Movie Trailer Hit The Net
- Days Of Our Lives 2016 Gabi Hernandez Character To Return Back To Full Action