Brittany Murphy’s Husband Found Dead
Actress Brittany Murphy‘s husband was found dead in his Hollywood Hills home this Sunday evening, The LA Times is reporting, of causes that have yet to be determined.
Screenwriter Simon Monjack, husband of the late actress Brittany Murphy, was found dead in his home on Sunday evening, after the LA Fire Department responded to a 911 call for “unspecified medical aid request.” This is only five months after Brittany‘s death.
Simon Monjack and Brittany Murphy
Brittany Murphy was also found dead in her home on December 20, 2009. It was not until February that her death was ruled as an accident after she went into cardiac arrest. Murphy died of “pneumonia complicated by an iron deficiency, anemia and multiple drug intoxication.” At one point it was even speculated that Monjack may have had something to do with Murphy‘s death, until it was deemed an accident.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Fast And Furious 7 Superbowl 2015 Teaser Movie Clip Released
- New Two And a Half Men Season 12,Episode 13 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Reign Season 2,Episode 13 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 11,Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC
- New The 100 Season 2,Episode 11 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net