Brittany Murphy’s Husband Found Dead
Actress Brittany Murphy‘s husband was found dead in his Hollywood Hills home this Sunday evening, The LA Times is reporting, of causes that have yet to be determined.
Screenwriter Simon Monjack, husband of the late actress Brittany Murphy, was found dead in his home on Sunday evening, after the LA Fire Department responded to a 911 call for “unspecified medical aid request.” This is only five months after Brittany‘s death.
Simon Monjack and Brittany Murphy
Brittany Murphy was also found dead in her home on December 20, 2009. It was not until February that her death was ruled as an accident after she went into cardiac arrest. Murphy died of “pneumonia complicated by an iron deficiency, anemia and multiple drug intoxication.” At one point it was even speculated that Monjack may have had something to do with Murphy‘s death, until it was deemed an accident.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Vampire Diaries Season 6,Episode 21 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- New NCIS Los Angeles Season 6,Episode 23 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- New Castle Season 7,Finale Episode 23 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC
- New Following Season 3,Episodes 12 & 13 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By FOX
- New Originals Season 2,Finale Episode 22 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CW