Brittany Murphy’s Husband Found Dead
Actress Brittany Murphy‘s husband was found dead in his Hollywood Hills home this Sunday evening, The LA Times is reporting, of causes that have yet to be determined.
Screenwriter Simon Monjack, husband of the late actress Brittany Murphy, was found dead in his home on Sunday evening, after the LA Fire Department responded to a 911 call for “unspecified medical aid request.” This is only five months after Brittany‘s death.
Simon Monjack and Brittany Murphy
Brittany Murphy was also found dead in her home on December 20, 2009. It was not until February that her death was ruled as an accident after she went into cardiac arrest. Murphy died of “pneumonia complicated by an iron deficiency, anemia and multiple drug intoxication.” At one point it was even speculated that Monjack may have had something to do with Murphy‘s death, until it was deemed an accident.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New James Bond Spectre Day Of The Dead Featurette Movie Clip Released
- Beauty And The Beast Season 3,Episode 2 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Criminal Minds Season 11 Premiere Date Finally Unveiled By CBS
- Outlander Season 2 Evil Jack Randall’s Younger Brother To Arrive,New Spoiler
- New Under The Dome Season 3,Official Episodes 1 & 2 Spoiler Photos Hit The Net