Brooke Shield’s LIPSTICK JUNGLE Is Officially Canceled
I told you “Lipstick Jungle” on NBC was canceled last November. Brooke Shields called me a liar a few days later with claims that it wasn’t true because they were still filming. Guess who was right? Suck it, Shields!
Brooke Shields is available for work – her U.S. TV show Lipstick Jungle has been scrapped.
Rumours that the show, touted as a replacement for hit series Sex And The City, was set to be cancelled from NBC’s schedule began to circulate in December.
Shields, who played film executive Wendy Healy in the series, vehemently denied the rumours, insisting she believed the project would last.
But the star has confirmed to E! Online that the show has been dropped after just two seasons.
She tells the news show, “It was going to stay and we just were officially told it’s finally not coming back.
“It’s very sad. I think a lot of people were really sad, but I think we hung on a really long time. It was three great years that we’ve been working on it.”
I don’t know where they’re getting December as their rumor date because this got the dump along with “My Own Worst Enemy” in November. Anyone going to miss this one?Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up