Bryan Fuller Leaves HEROES Creative Team
Bryan Fuller has decided he can’t “save the cheerleader” anymore as the “Pushing Daisies” creator announces he’ll be leaving “Heroes” in pursuit of greener pastures, reports EW:
The acclaimed Pushing Daisies auteur tells me that he left to focus on developing new projects for NBC, and not (as some have speculated) due to creative differences with series creator Tim Kring.
“I’m crafting two pilots right now and it’s a lot of work,” admits Fuller, who has an overall deal with NBC. “It was just too hard to [juggle] Heroes and my development; something had to give.”
Fuller returned to Heroes last year after “Pushing Daisies” was cancelled in its second year which leads me to wonder if “Heroes” isn’t long for this world either.
Frankly, “Heroes” became quite the sinking ship after such a quick rise in popularity. If he wasn’t given the freedom he needed (despite what PR smoothing lines he may now be giving) to bring the show back in line then I’m glad he departed in a direction that will let him have more control.
I can’t wait to hear what Fuller will come up with next. Where would you like to see him go next?Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up