Christina Aguilera Sang Lotus Intro,Army of Me & More At 2012 American Music Awards,New Clip
Christina Aguilera sang Lotus Intro,Army of Me & more at 2012 American Music Awards,new clip. Last night,mega pop diva Christina Aguilera hit up the 2012 American Music Awards stage in Los Angeles,California to sing her songs : “Lotus Intro,” “Army of Me,” and “Let There Be Love.” She rocked it out with some more hard-hitting vocals (video below).
In the clip, music legend Gloria Estefan ,introduced Christina to the stage. She started off her set with “Lotus Intro” lyrics while standing on a pedestal with her back up dancers doing worship-type movements. Eventually, Christina worked her way down to work the main stage with “Army Of Love.”
She belted out some major strong lyrics and delivered wicked theatrics with her backup dancers. She capped off her set with “Let There be Love,” which was a very lively,uptempo song that left her standing with tons of glitter floating everywhere. Check it out,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Pitch Perfect 3 Movie Could Happen,Director Seriously Thinking About It
- New Pitch Perfect 2 Movie Delivered Great Laughs,Performances & More
- New Amazing Race 27 Officially Happening,New Spoilers Coming Soon
- Amazing Race 26 Tyler Adams & Laura Pierson Won The Entire Show Tonight,May 15th
- New Vampire Diaries Season 7 Bonnie & Damon Teaser Spoilers Dished Out By Producer