Clint Eastwood’s Final Project: Gran Torino – Poster & Details
While Clint Eastwood has fully broken into the directorial position many of his fans continue to want him in front of the camera as well. This may be your last chance to see just that. “Gran Torino”, another character film from Dirty Harry himself, is preparing for its release and with that comes an interview with USA Today and the first poster.
Eastwood described a little about his character, Walt, in “Gran Torino” and how those details fit nicely into the post of him in front of his car with his M-1:
“[Walt] worked on the line in the Ford plant and retired and had this one car he bought himself. It’s sort of a symbol of his days with the Ford plant. The M-1 is sort of a symbol of his days in the military. … He’s clinging to the memory of the war. You’ll find out when you see it, some of (the memories) are not as pleasant as others. That helps make him even tougher to get along with.”
So yeah, Eastwood plays Walt, a racist jerk, who learns a life lesson thanks to a neighborhood kid. I’ll definitely be watching this one in the theaters, but I swear, if he ends up injecting that poor kid and killing him off I’ll throw something!
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Vampire Diaries Stars Dished Out New Spin Off ‘Originals’ Teaser Spoilers,New Clip
- New Vampire Diaries Spinoff Show ‘Originals’ First Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Season 9 The Mother Getting More Screentime As Regular Character
- New Fast And Furious 7 Movie Totally Happening,New Spoilers & Release Date Revealed
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Story Plot Spoilers Revealed By Producer Deborah Snyder