Clooney Fooled Us: Returning For ER Finale
Ah, George. You got me. Back in September 2008, Clooney’s publicist announced, “He is on record as saying he is not coming back.” Turns out they were just pulling our leg. Or maybe NBC dug into their cash reserves to make it happen.
It’s been confirmed that George Clooney and possibly his mustache have agreed to return to ER!
According to People, ER co-creator John Wells has ordered a closed set to keep Georgie’s appearance top secret! Except we now know he’ll be there!
It’s not known how many episodes will feature George, as this is ER’s final season. We do know, however, that the final episode of ER will air Thursday, April 2nd.
That’s cool. I’m a fan of Clooney and was rather surprised by his announcement to not return to the show that made him famous. Good to know he hasn’t forgotten his roots.
Source: Snark FoodDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Star Trek 2,Into Darkness Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Twists & More
- New NCIS Season 11 Tons Of New Spoilers Dished By Producer Gary Glasberg
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Banner Shows Zod Intense Flying Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net With More Unseen Footage
- New Nashville Finale Episode 21 To Deliver Lots Of Blood & Shock,New Spoiler