CW Released New ‘Gossip Girl’ Episode 23,Season 5 Spoilers & Clips
CW released new ‘Gossip Girl’ episode 23,season 5 spoilers & clips. Earlier tonight,CW revealed the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Gossip Girl” episode 23,and it looks pretty interesting as Chuck teams up with Lola and Ivy for some vendetta business,and more. The episode is called, “The Fugitives.”
In the new episode 23,Blair will get Serena to be her stand-in at an important meeting when Blair finds herself needing to be in two places at the same time. Meanwhile,Ivy and Lola are going to team up to help Chuck with a personal vendetta. Nate will make a decision about the future with Diana Payne.
Dan will ask Blair to spend the summer with him in Italy. Blair is spotted,hanging with Chuck again. Episode 23 airs Monday,May 7th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 25 Eliminated Shelley & Nici In Episode 7 Tonight,October 31st
- New Supergirl TV Show Looking For 4 New Characters,New Details
- New Batman V Superman Details And Set Action With The Director Revealed,New Clip
- Revenge Season 4,Episode 6 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Grimm Season 4,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By NBC