CW Released New ‘Gossip Girl’ Episode 23,Season 5 Spoilers & Clips
CW released new ‘Gossip Girl’ episode 23,season 5 spoilers & clips. Earlier tonight,CW revealed the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Gossip Girl” episode 23,and it looks pretty interesting as Chuck teams up with Lola and Ivy for some vendetta business,and more. The episode is called, “The Fugitives.”
In the new episode 23,Blair will get Serena to be her stand-in at an important meeting when Blair finds herself needing to be in two places at the same time. Meanwhile,Ivy and Lola are going to team up to help Chuck with a personal vendetta. Nate will make a decision about the future with Diana Payne.
Dan will ask Blair to spend the summer with him in Italy. Blair is spotted,hanging with Chuck again. Episode 23 airs Monday,May 7th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 10,Episode 21 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC
- New Vampire Diaries Season 5,Episode 19 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Big Bang Theory Season 7,Episode 21 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- Survivor 28,Cagayan Eliminated LJ McKanas In Episode 8 Tonight,April 16th
- New Batman Vs Superman First Blurry Set Photo Hit The Net Yesterday