CW Released New ‘Ringer’ Episode 20 Dramatic Spoilers & Clips
CW released new ‘Ringer’ episode 20 dramatic spoilers & clips. Earlier tonight,CW dropped the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Ringer” episode 20,and it looks pretty interesting as Bridgette continues to try and find out who wants her dead,and more. The episode is called, “If You’re Just An Evil Bitch Then Get Over It.” Lol!! Now,that’s a title.
In the new episode 20, still posing as Siobhan, Bridget is going to admit to Agent Machado that someone tried to kill her months earlier,and she thought it was Andrew . Bridget will go to Henry’s apartment, where Siobhan overhears Bridget accuse Henry of Tyler’s murder.
Meanwhile, Catherine will go to desperate extremes to bring Andrew closer to her. Bridgette is spotted,having a very long,intense conversation with Machado to try and find out who in the hell is trying to kill her. Episode 20 airs Tuesday,April 3rd at 8pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Magic Mike XXL Movie Received Mixed Reviews From Major Critics
- New Terminator Genisys Movie Received Mostly Negative Reviews From Major Critics
- New Hannibal Season 3,Episode 6 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Under The Dome Season 3,Episode 4 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit the Net
- New Mistresses Season 3,Episode 5 Steamy Spoiler Promo Clip Hit the Net