CW Released New ‘Vampire Diaries’ Episode 20,Season 3 Producer’s Spoiler Clip
CW released new ‘Vampire Diaries’ episode 20,season 3 producer’s spoiler clip. Yesterday,CW served up a new,sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Vampire Diaries” episode 20, and it looks very interesting as they showed new footage,along with producer Julie Plec,giving us the 411 on what’s going down.
In the new clip, new,unseen footage is revealed. Then producer Plec,chimes in to to reveal that Alaric is working with Esther,who has taken over Rebekah’s body,and she’s taking some very drastic measures to try to kill off her children. She also tells, Alaric that he’s not getting that Originals stake back until she knows her old body can’t be killed with it.
The 1920′s Decade dance is going down. Tyler and Caroline will continue to be concerned that Tyler will die if Klaus dies. Klaus also confronts the two of them,while they’re dancing. Check it out,below. Episode 20 airs tonight at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Insidious 3 Teaser Movie Trailer Released Online Today
- New Avengers 2,Age Of Ultron First Teaser Movie Trailer Released
- New Reign Season 2,Episode 5 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Vampire Diaries Season 6,Episode 5 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Criminal Minds Season 10,Episode 5 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net