CW Revealed New ‘90210’ Episode 7,Season 4 Spoilers
CW revealed new ‘90210’ episode 7,season 4 spoilers. The new episode 7 spoilers have arrived for CW’s 90210,and it looks like it’s going to be taking a little hiatus,here,for about a week,and then show back up in November. The episode is titled, “The Great Masquerade,Naomi Clark,” and it sounds pretty interesting as Naomi will have to team up with her arch-nemises Holly,and more.
In the new episode, Naomi have to work with her arch-nemises Holly to throw a campus costume party,which leads to unfortunate consequences. Navid’s plan to bring down his Uncle Amal is threatened, while Silver discovers that political candidate Marissa Harris-Young is not who she seems to be.
Meanwhile, Adrianna will handcuff herself to Dixon in an attempt to get him to stay sober,and Annie will have to decide if she wants to give Patrick another chance. Episode 7 airs Tuesday,November 1st at 7pm central time.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Gotham Season 2 To Feature New Tigress Villain,New Spoiler
- New Gotham Season 2 Premiere Date Served Up By FOX
- New Reign Season 3 Premiere Date Unveiled By CW
- New Originals Season 3 Premiere Date Served Up By CW
- New Supernatural Season 11 Premiere Date Unveiled By CW