Dancing With The Stars 15 Eliminated Apolo,Karina,Emmitt & Cheryl From Final 5 Tonight
Dancing With The Stars 15 eliminated Apolo,Karina,Emmitt & Cheryl from final 5 tonight. The show started of with recap footage from last night’s performance show before revealing, Shawn & Derek made it through to the final 3. After that, they showed another AT&T Spotlight performance with Parris Goebel.
After a break, “The Wanted” hit the stage to perform their songs, “I Found You” and “Glad You Came.” From there, they showed additional recap footage from last night. Then revealed that Melissa & Tony were safe and Apolo & Karina were sadly eliminated. Next, Paula Abdul jumped on stage to do some sort of weird dance mash up special. I still don’t know what that was all about,but Paula definitely looks great,especially when you consider the fact that she’s 50 years old now.
After another break, a couple of the pros did another special dance performance. Then they took a look at some more recap footage before revealing that Emmitt & Cheryl got eliminated over Kelly & Val.
So, Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke and Apolo Ohno & Karina Smirnoff bit the dust tonight,leaving Shawn & Derek,Kelly & Val,and Melissa & Tony as your final three couples for season 15, All-Stars. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Awkward Season 5,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By MTV
- New NCIS Season 13,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CBS
- New Agents Of SHIELD Season 3,Episode 2 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC
- New Scream Queens Episode 4,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By FOX
- New General Hospital 2015,September 30th Episode Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC