Dancing With The Stars 15 Eliminated Kirstie,Gilles,Maksim & Peta Last Night Nov 13th
Dancing With The Stars 15 eliminated Gilles,Kirstie,Maksim & Peta last night Nov 13th. The show started of with a “Loco-Motion” song performance from Australian singing star Kyle Minogue. After that, they started up the recap footage from performance night,which led into them,revealing that Melissa & Tony and Shawn & Derek were safe this week.
After a break, the Macy’s Stars Of Dance folks,hit the stage to perform a special routine. Then R&B Star Ne-Yo performed his new song “Let Me Love You.” Next, they showed more recap footage,which led into them,revealing Kelly & Val were safe,and Kirstie & Maksim were the first couple to get eliminated tonight.
Then the couples chose dances for one another to perform next week to lead into another break. After the break, a couple of the dance pros hopped on stage to perform another special dance routine. From there,they took a look at more recap footage from performance night. Then they finally revealed that Apolo & Karina and Emmitt & Cheryl were safe ,and Gilles Marini & Peta Murgatroyd got shafted. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 19 Alfonso Ribeiro & Witney Carson Won The Whole Show Tonight,Nov 25th
- The Voice Season 7 Eliminated Reagan James & Anita Antoinette Tonight,November 25th
- New ‘Pan’ First Movie Trailer Released Today Featuring Hugh Jackman,Rooney Mara & More
- New Jurassic World First Official Teaser Movie Trailer Released Early Today
- New Flash Episode 8,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW