Dancing With The Stars 15 Eliminated Kirstie,Gilles,Maksim & Peta Last Night Nov 13th
Dancing With The Stars 15 eliminated Gilles,Kirstie,Maksim & Peta last night Nov 13th. The show started of with a “Loco-Motion” song performance from Australian singing star Kyle Minogue. After that, they started up the recap footage from performance night,which led into them,revealing that Melissa & Tony and Shawn & Derek were safe this week.
After a break, the Macy’s Stars Of Dance folks,hit the stage to perform a special routine. Then R&B Star Ne-Yo performed his new song “Let Me Love You.” Next, they showed more recap footage,which led into them,revealing Kelly & Val were safe,and Kirstie & Maksim were the first couple to get eliminated tonight.
Then the couples chose dances for one another to perform next week to lead into another break. After the break, a couple of the dance pros hopped on stage to perform another special dance routine. From there,they took a look at more recap footage from performance night. Then they finally revealed that Apolo & Karina and Emmitt & Cheryl were safe ,and Gilles Marini & Peta Murgatroyd got shafted. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Jurassic World Movie Pic Shows Extreme Dinosaur Chase Action
- New American Horror Story Season 4,Episode 11 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Elementary Season 3,Episode 9 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Glee Season 6,Episodes 1 & 2 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FOX
- New Good Wife Season 6,Episode 11 Wild Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net