Dancing With The Stars Season 15 All Stars Revealed New Partner Pairings Yesterday
Dancing With The Stars Season 15 All Stars revealed new partner pairings yesterday. Yesterday morning, ABC revealed their new partner pairings for the upcoming “Dancing With The Stars” season 15 all-star edition, so let get right down to it.
Kirstie Alley will dance with Maksim Chmerkovskiy again. Hot Pamela Anderson is back to dance with Tristan MacManus. Hélio Castroneves is paired with Chelsie Hightower. Joey Fatone is paired with Kym Johnson. Shawn Johnson is paired with Derek Hough. Drew Lachey is paired with Anna Trebunskaya.
Gilles Marini will dance with Peta Murgatroyd. Sexy Kelly Monaco will dance with Val Chmerkovskiy. Apolo Anton Ohno will team up with Karina Smirnoff. Bristol Palin will dance with Mark Ballas. Melissa Rycroft will dance with Tony Dovolani again. Emmitt Smith will also dance with Cheryl Burke again.
Also, the 13th celebrity is still waiting to be casts as they are waiting on America’s vote to decide their fate. Three celebs are currently battling for that final spot,and they are: Sabrina Bryan, Kyle Massey, and Carson Kressley. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Castle Season 6 New Rick,Kate Possible Engagement Details Dished Out By Alexis Actress
- Beauty And The Beast Season 2 Catherine’s Biological Father To Bring Huge Problems & More
- New Nikita Season 4 Spoiler Teasers Served Up By Producer Craig Silverstein
- Arrow Season 2 Laurel To Acquire New Job And Mysterious New Mission,New Spoiler
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows New Superman Battlefield Flying Action