Dexter Last Season 8 Confirmed And New Spoilers On The Way
Dexter last season 8 confirmed and new spoilers on the way. According to a recent report from Zap2it, Dexter producer Sara Colleton ,chatted with TV guide and confirmed that Dexter season 8 is definitely happening,so you guys can expect some new spoilers coming soon. However, Sara also confirmed that season 8 will indeed be the last season,and they already know where it’s going to end. So, you guys will definitely need to savor every episode for what it’s worth.
Sara stated, “We wanted to end it this year, but the network convinced us that it would be best to do it in two years. We have worked that out and know where it’s going to end. Next year will definitely be the last year of ‘Dexter.’ Absolutely.”
She went on to explain, “I want us to go out on a high and everybody on the show is determined to keep the level of it up to the very end. It’s always wise to know when it’s time to leave the stage before you’re asked to leave the stage.
We don’t know what the final scene is, but we know where it’s going. We know now exactly how it’s going to end and how the series will end.” Stay tuned as we’ll get new spoiler teasers up when the press drags new spoiler teasers out of Sara later this week. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Batman V Superman Wonder Woman Costume Not Going Over Too Well,New Details
- New Awkward Season 4 Matty & Eva’s Baby Drama Spoilers Revealed By Producers
- New Falling Skies Final Season 5 Definitely In The Works,New Spoilers Coming Soon
- New The Strain Episode 9,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FX
- New Leftovers Finale Episode 10,Season 1 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week