Dexter Season 8,Episode 1 Two New Spoiler Clips Released
Dexter season 8,episode 1 two new spoiler clips released. Recently,Showtime dropped these 2,new, sneak peek/spoiler clips (below) for their upcoming “Dexter” episode 1 of season 8, and they look very interesting and intense as Deb is heavily pissed at Dexter, this new Dr. Evelyn Vogel is working the scene,and more. The episode is called, “Beautiful Day.”
In the first clip, we see a very irate Deb ,telling Dexter it was always him that needed her ,and not the other way around. She also tells him, she should’ve shot him instead of Laguerta. We also see action from that new doctor Vogel lady. In the 2nd clip, Dr. Vogel is back on the scene ,again,going over some of the habits that their new killer might have in an effort to help the department track she or him down.
Dexter is also looking a tad bit nervous around her. Check it out,below. Episode 1 airs this Sunday night,June 30th at 9pm on Showtime. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 19 Eliminated Randy Couture & Karina Tonight,September 29th
- New Batman V Superman Set,Location & Batsuit Details Revealed By Ben Affleck,New Clip
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Feature Angry Superman Protesters In Action
- New Scorpion Episode 3,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Big Bang Theory Season 8,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS