Dexter Season 8,Episode 1 Two New Spoiler Clips Released
Dexter season 8,episode 1 two new spoiler clips released. Recently,Showtime dropped these 2,new, sneak peek/spoiler clips (below) for their upcoming “Dexter” episode 1 of season 8, and they look very interesting and intense as Deb is heavily pissed at Dexter, this new Dr. Evelyn Vogel is working the scene,and more. The episode is called, “Beautiful Day.”
In the first clip, we see a very irate Deb ,telling Dexter it was always him that needed her ,and not the other way around. She also tells him, she should’ve shot him instead of Laguerta. We also see action from that new doctor Vogel lady. In the 2nd clip, Dr. Vogel is back on the scene ,again,going over some of the habits that their new killer might have in an effort to help the department track she or him down.
Dexter is also looking a tad bit nervous around her. Check it out,below. Episode 1 airs this Sunday night,June 30th at 9pm on Showtime. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 21 Eliminated Kim Zolciak Biermann & Tony Dovolani Tonight,September 28th
- New Scorpion Season 2,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CBS
- New Big Bang Theory Season 9,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CBS
- New Castle Season 8,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC
- NCIS Los Angeles Season 7,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CBS