Dexter Season 8,Episode 1 Two New Spoiler Clips Released
Dexter season 8,episode 1 two new spoiler clips released. Recently,Showtime dropped these 2,new, sneak peek/spoiler clips (below) for their upcoming “Dexter” episode 1 of season 8, and they look very interesting and intense as Deb is heavily pissed at Dexter, this new Dr. Evelyn Vogel is working the scene,and more. The episode is called, “Beautiful Day.”
In the first clip, we see a very irate Deb ,telling Dexter it was always him that needed her ,and not the other way around. She also tells him, she should’ve shot him instead of Laguerta. We also see action from that new doctor Vogel lady. In the 2nd clip, Dr. Vogel is back on the scene ,again,going over some of the habits that their new killer might have in an effort to help the department track she or him down.
Dexter is also looking a tad bit nervous around her. Check it out,below. Episode 1 airs this Sunday night,June 30th at 9pm on Showtime. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Transformers 4 Movie Car Chase Footage Revealed At NYC Auto Show,New Clip
- Amazing Race 24,All Stars Eliminated Flight Time & Big Easy In Episode 8 Tonight,April 20th
- New Revenge Season 3,Episode 20 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- New X-Men,Days Of Future Past ‘Join The Team’ Featurette,Movie Clip Released
- New Believe Episode 8,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By NBC