Did Jack Bauer’s Clock Run Out?
Now in season 7, “24″ has proven to be a fairly reliable action series for Fox. That far into its life and still this popular? That’s not an easy task for most any show. Even with the current vote of confidence by ratings, “24″ may be coming to a close.
Kiefer Sutherland, who plays Jack Bauer on the series, discusses his growing awareness that this could be the end:
While Sutherland says he’s undecided as to whether day 8 will be his last, he’s watching the clock in a way he never has before.
“I don’t think about [the end of 24] a lot, but I did this year for the first time,” he confesses. “It was one of those weird moments where the stage was unusually quiet; it was like a ghost town. I was looking around [thinking] about all the work that went into building this thing and it hit me: This will end one day, and I’m going to be sad about it.
“Whether season 8 is the end or not, I don’t know,” he continues. “I love making the show, so I’m leaving my options open. And in all fairness, I think the audience will dictate that more than anybody.”
Maybe this is exactly what we need to have happen to finally escalate the “24″ movie potential. Would you be willing to give up your “24″ television series in exchange for a “24″ movie franchise? I would.
Source: EWDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Celebrity Apprentice 2013 Trace Adkins Won The Whole Show Tonight
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Pic Shows New Smallville Concept Art Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Banner Shows New Hardcore Superman Flying Action
- Arrow Season 2 Lots Of New Spoilers Served Up By Producer And TV Guide
- New Hunger Games 2,Catching Fire Movie Poster Shows New Katniss Bow & Arrow Action