Director Revealed New Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Exclusive Kristen Stewart Details & More
Director revealed new Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2 exclusive Kristen Stewart details & more. According to Breakingdawnmovie.org, Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon recently dropped new details about what went down on the part 2 set,and what K-Stew was like in the final installment.
First,he revealed that part 2 will start up right where part 1 left off.Next ,he got into Kristen Stewart talk,revealing that,she herself,is the ultimate Twi-Hard. He also described her as being a sort of “Warrior goddess” in part 2.
After that, he revealed that Robert Pattinson is going to perform Renessmee’s lullaby at around the 46:30 mark in part 2. He said, part 1 is intimate and part 2 is epic. Many scenes were removed from Part 1 to make it more personal in scope.
Finally,he revealed that part 2 will have about 2,000 special effects shots,which is more than the Avatar movie had,so that’s pretty damn huge. Part 2 hits theaters on November 16th. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- American Idol 2014 Eliminated Emily Pritz Tonight,March 6th
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Movie Setting,Special Character Details & More Revealed
- New Captain America 2,Winter Soldier Four Minute Movie Clip Hit The Net Today
- Grey’s Anatomy Season 10,Episode 14 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- Vampire Diaries Season 5,Episode 15 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net