Director Revealed New Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Exclusive Kristen Stewart Details & More
Director revealed new Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2 exclusive Kristen Stewart details & more. According to Breakingdawnmovie.org, Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon recently dropped new details about what went down on the part 2 set,and what K-Stew was like in the final installment.
First,he revealed that part 2 will start up right where part 1 left off.Next ,he got into Kristen Stewart talk,revealing that,she herself,is the ultimate Twi-Hard. He also described her as being a sort of “Warrior goddess” in part 2.
After that, he revealed that Robert Pattinson is going to perform Renessmee’s lullaby at around the 46:30 mark in part 2. He said, part 1 is intimate and part 2 is epic. Many scenes were removed from Part 1 to make it more personal in scope.
Finally,he revealed that part 2 will have about 2,000 special effects shots,which is more than the Avatar movie had,so that’s pretty damn huge. Part 2 hits theaters on November 16th. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Part 1 Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Plot & More
- New Hunger Games 4,Mockingjay Part 2 Major Spoilers Revealed
- Good Wife Season 6,Episode 10 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Cinderella 2014 First Movie Trailer Hit The Net Other Day
- NCIS Season 12 To Free Terrorists For Help On A Case In December 16th Episode,New Spoilers