Director Revealed New Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Exclusive Kristen Stewart Details & More
Director revealed new Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2 exclusive Kristen Stewart details & more. According to Breakingdawnmovie.org, Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon recently dropped new details about what went down on the part 2 set,and what K-Stew was like in the final installment.
First,he revealed that part 2 will start up right where part 1 left off.Next ,he got into Kristen Stewart talk,revealing that,she herself,is the ultimate Twi-Hard. He also described her as being a sort of “Warrior goddess” in part 2.
After that, he revealed that Robert Pattinson is going to perform Renessmee’s lullaby at around the 46:30 mark in part 2. He said, part 1 is intimate and part 2 is epic. Many scenes were removed from Part 1 to make it more personal in scope.
Finally,he revealed that part 2 will have about 2,000 special effects shots,which is more than the Avatar movie had,so that’s pretty damn huge. Part 2 hits theaters on November 16th. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 25 Eliminated Keith Tollefson & Whitney Duncan In Episode 6 Tonight,October 24th
- New Avengers 2,Age Of Ultron Movie Clips Releasing In A Couple Of Days,New Details
- New Batman V Superman First Movie Trailer To Release In Nov Or Dec 2014
- New Good Wife Season 6,Episode 6 Extended Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Reign Season 2,Episode 5 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net