Director Revealed New Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Exclusive Kristen Stewart Details & More
Director revealed new Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2 exclusive Kristen Stewart details & more. According to Breakingdawnmovie.org, Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon recently dropped new details about what went down on the part 2 set,and what K-Stew was like in the final installment.
First,he revealed that part 2 will start up right where part 1 left off.Next ,he got into Kristen Stewart talk,revealing that,she herself,is the ultimate Twi-Hard. He also described her as being a sort of “Warrior goddess” in part 2.
After that, he revealed that Robert Pattinson is going to perform Renessmee’s lullaby at around the 46:30 mark in part 2. He said, part 1 is intimate and part 2 is epic. Many scenes were removed from Part 1 to make it more personal in scope.
Finally,he revealed that part 2 will have about 2,000 special effects shots,which is more than the Avatar movie had,so that’s pretty damn huge. Part 2 hits theaters on November 16th. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman V Superman Description Details Revealed By Ben Affleck & MTV,New Clip
- New NCIS Season 12,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Agents Of SHIELD Season 2,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC
- New Awkward Season 4,Episode 14 Short Teaser Spoiler & Title Hit The Net
- New Sons Of Anarchy Season 7,Episode 5 Short Teaser Spoiler & Title Hit The Net