Director Said Breaking Dawn Part 2 To Deliver Tons More Special Effects,Vamps & More
Director said Breaking Dawn part 2 to deliver tons more special effects,vamps & more. We got this new video clip (below),which shows Kaleb Nation catching up to Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon at the Los Angeles premiere last month,and he had a lot to say about Breaking Dawn part 2.
In the clip,he revealed that he’s very happy that they have another full year to work on part 2,because there’s a lot more editing they have to do. It’s huge. There’s also going to be twice as many special effects in it,and a couple dozen,new vampires will get introduced,so there’s a huge cast involved in it.
Part 2 sounds like it will be quite epic indeed. I look forward to checking it out,next year on November 16th,2012. In related news, Condon also revealed,in a different clip, that part 2 will feature vampires from all over the world. Check out his new interview,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Top 10 Movies Of 2015 So Far
- Walking Dead Season 6 To Feature A New Guy With Unfortunate Karma,New Spoiler
- New Empire Season 2 Premiere Date Finally Dished Out By Taraji Henson Aka Cookie
- New Elementary Season 4 Premiere Date Unveiled By CBS
- New Blue Bloods Season Season 6 Premiere Date Unveiled By CBS