Director Said Breaking Dawn Part 2 To Deliver Tons More Special Effects,Vamps & More
Director said Breaking Dawn part 2 to deliver tons more special effects,vamps & more. We got this new video clip (below),which shows Kaleb Nation catching up to Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon at the Los Angeles premiere last month,and he had a lot to say about Breaking Dawn part 2.
In the clip,he revealed that he’s very happy that they have another full year to work on part 2,because there’s a lot more editing they have to do. It’s huge. There’s also going to be twice as many special effects in it,and a couple dozen,new vampires will get introduced,so there’s a huge cast involved in it.
Part 2 sounds like it will be quite epic indeed. I look forward to checking it out,next year on November 16th,2012. In related news, Condon also revealed,in a different clip, that part 2 will feature vampires from all over the world. Check out his new interview,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Walking Dead Season 5,Finale Episode 16 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- NCIS Los Angeles Season 6,Episode 19 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit the Net
- New Castle Season 7,Episode 19 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- New Grimm Season 4,Episode 16 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Jurassic World Movie Pic Features Incredible Scenery Action