Director Said Breaking Dawn Part 2 To Deliver Tons More Special Effects,Vamps & More
Director said Breaking Dawn part 2 to deliver tons more special effects,vamps & more. We got this new video clip (below),which shows Kaleb Nation catching up to Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon at the Los Angeles premiere last month,and he had a lot to say about Breaking Dawn part 2.
In the clip,he revealed that he’s very happy that they have another full year to work on part 2,because there’s a lot more editing they have to do. It’s huge. There’s also going to be twice as many special effects in it,and a couple dozen,new vampires will get introduced,so there’s a huge cast involved in it.
Part 2 sounds like it will be quite epic indeed. I look forward to checking it out,next year on November 16th,2012. In related news, Condon also revealed,in a different clip, that part 2 will feature vampires from all over the world. Check out his new interview,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Hobbit 3,The Battle Of The Five Armies Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama & More
- New Annie 2014 Movie Received Mostly Negative Reviews From Major Critics
- Pretty Little Liars Season 5,Episode 14 Four New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Pretty Little Liars Season 5,Episode 14 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC Family
- Once Upon A Time Season 4 God Of The Sea Poseidon To Arrive For Action,New Spoilers