Dr. Conrad Murray Found Guilty Of Killing Micheal Jackson Today
Dr. Conrad Murray found guilty of killing Micheal Jackson today. According to TMZ, and just about every news outlet on the planet, finally, Dr. Conrad Murray has been found guilty in a court of law for killing the legendary entertainer Michael Jackson. To be more specific,he was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter for giving Michael Jackson too much damn propofol.
They say, La Toya Jackson and Kathy Hilton started crying after the verdict was read. The jury,reportedly, only took about 9 hours to reach their guilty verdict. The judge asked each of the jurors,individually, if they were sure of their verdict before concluding the hearing.
It was a 6 week trial,and the Doc faces up to 4 years in jail. However,he will never go to state prison because of a new law that was passed. He will most likely serve whatever time he has to serve, in the Los Angeles, County jail. He also will probably lose his license,meaning he’ll have to find another line of work. Murray’s sentencing is set for November 29th. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed