Elin Nordegren Ripped Apart Her Expensive $12 Million Mansion To Build A Dream House
Elin Nordegren ripped apart her expensive $12 million mansion to build a dream house. According to TMZ, Tiger Wood’s former wife Elin Nordegren has been quite busy,doing some crazy stuff with the $100 million dollars she landed from the divorce settlement,here,lately.
Instead of deciding to maybe sell her $12 million dollar,beautiful, mansion,she just went ahead and bulldozed the damn thing so she could build,I guess, an even more expensive home in its place. So,wow! $12 million dollars down the drain. That’s kinda crazy,no matter how much money you have.
Anyways, the home she just tore down,reportedly, had 9,000 square feet,6 bedrooms,and 8 bathrooms in North Palm Beach,Florida. Now, Elin has hired a very expensive architect to build her,quote, dream home,and every single worker is required to sign a confidentiality agreement. Wow! Ok,this must be some house. Maybe it can float or something. Wouldn’t that be wild?
They don’t know how long it’s going to take to build this mystery house,but Elin will be comfy in a nearby mansion inside the private community, until the new house is complete. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 12 Callie,Arizona Peaceful Spoilers Dished Out
- New Person Of Interest Season 5 Small Season Details Dished By CBS Boss
- New Vampire Diaries Season 7 Enzo & Lily Wild Teaser Spoilers Dished Out By Producer
- New Chicago Fire Season 4 Kelly Severide Romance Teaser Spoilers Dished Out By Producer
- New Bones Season 10,Episode 20 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net